EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AND COURSES
Graduation Course - Comunications with emphasys in Advertisment and Public Relations - Centro Universitário Carioca (UNICARIOCA) – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Graduation Course - Photography - Oficina da Imagem - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Web Design Course - Microlins Formação Profissional – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Graphic Design Course – S.O.S. Educação Profissional - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Kika 7 Brindes Promocionais LTDA / Kika Brindes (Brazil)
2007 - 2011 – Graphic Designer
Job Description: Artwork creation.
FLM Ensino de Idiomas LTDA (Brazil)
2005 - 2007 Administrative Manager
Job Description: Communication with customers for marketing and billing, paperwork and lead a team of four administrative staff.
Copy & Print – Gráfica Digital (Brazil)
2003 – 2004 – Photocopier Operator
Job Description: Service to customers and operations for photocopying.
EXTRA CURRICULAR EXPERIENCE
- Led a team of 4 professionals on the creation and development of a new product line for L'Oreal, from the conception of the name and logo to all advertising, distribution and sales strategies to public target.
- Directed and executed several photo shoots on a freelance basis.
- Organized academic lectures, taking care of all logistics and action plans.
- Over 150 hours of certificated lectures and workshops in Design, Advertising and Photography.
- Over one year spent helping to manage a piercing jewellery website, from the design to handling jewellery and customer support.
Portuguese (native) English (fluent) Spanish (basic) French (beginer)
Mastery of: Windows, Word, PowerPoint , Excel, Adobe Products and the Internet overall.
- Corel Draw